KICKSTARTER FULFILMENT INFORMATION
Ninja Division and Soda Pop Miniatures remain 100% committed to fulfilling our Kickstarters. This page details our strategy to fulfil your Kickstarter rewards.
As many of you know, this has been a hard few years for Ninja Division. Beset by delays, finance issues, and interruptions to our Kickstarter projects, we are hard-set on combining all of our skills and resources to see our Kickstarter projects through to completion.
In the first half of 2019, Ninja Division performed a company-wide reorganization. We significantly reduced our staff, overhead, and operating costs. We also launched Masterclass Miniatures.
The Masterclass Miniatures line is designed to be able to continue operations and fund the release of Kickstarter rewards. Sales of Masterclass Miniatures fund continued operations and the following goals:
MAINTAIN STOCK OF MASTERCLASS
We focus on keeping a regular stock of Masterclass Miniatures. Strong selling Masterclass Miniatures will remain “evergreen”. Less popular miniatures will be retired. (Don’t worry, if that happens, we’ll make sure to give you a heads up!).
NEW MONTHLY MASTERCLASS RELEASES
Our goal is to release at least two Masterclass miniatures per month. Releases will be a mix of regular release and limited edition miniatures.
Regular release miniatures will move into our permanent range and we will maintain stock as outlined above.
Proceeds from regular release Masterclass Miniatures go towards the continuation of Ninja Division and Soda Pop Miniatures existing brands and products, as well as cover the overhead and operating expenses of Ninja Division, with a priority on continuing constant releases for the Masterclass line. These priorities are: art, sculpting, layout, tooling, manufacturing, packaging and print, shipping, updating/replacing moulds, warehousing, and webhosting.
Limited edition miniatures will be available in limited quantities or only during a specific sales window (e.g. 750 quantity, one month only, etc).
100% of the proceeds from Limited Edition Masterclass Miniatures will be locked in the bank and assigned to specific benchmark goals to help move us towards Kickstarter fulfilment.
Below are our benchmarks for continued progress towards keeping our brands active and working towards Kickstarter fulfilment.
- Clear debt with resin manufacturers to begin Masterclass operations.
- Complete manufacturing Way of the Fighter x Super Dungeon Masterclass Miniatures.
- Complete manufacturing Way of the Fighter standard miniatures.
- Rehire Lead Designer, Justin Gibbs
- Expand Masterclass with Super Dungeon: Conquest line.
- Establish UK / EU website and warehouse
- Begin manufacturing Relic Knights Masterclass Miniatures.
- Launch Super Dungeon: Explore - Devil Island Starter
- Launch Relic Knights core rules: Digest Rulebook, Esper Deck, and Darkspace Calamity Unit Deck
- Launch Super Dungeon: Arcade - Rocktop Rumble Starter
- Release of Super Dungeon: Legends Digital Rewards
GETTING YOUR KICKSTARTER REWARDS
We are manufacturing resin Kickstarter for Relic Knights in batches as funds become available. However, manufacturing costs are only one of the costs associated with fulfilment. Shipping costs are the final hurdle. To help with these costs and to get you miniatures as quickly as we can, we have adopted two strategies:
- When new miniatures that are Kickstarter rewards are in stock, we automatically include them with your ninjadivision.com and ninjadivision.co.uk orders. What you order is completely your choice.
- Miniatures that are manufactured are available to order by fans who missed them on Kickstarter. The profits from these orders go towards the Masterclass Miniatures Goals.
- Ninja Division Merchandise is produced on demand and shipped by a third party manufacturer. We cannot ship Kickstarter rewards with any these orders.
KICKSTARTER BACKER DISCOUNTS
Shipping is our biggest obstacle to fulfilling existing rewards. While shipping a batch of resin miniatures is not individually expensive, shipping thousands is a significant hurdle.
To help make it easier for you to participate in the programs above, we have provided backers of each campaign with a number of one-use discount codes* that you can use when making your next order from ninjadivision.com or ninjadivision.co.uk.
*Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Backers of each campaign can use the codes below. These codes are already active and linked to your account!
- WOTF-KS can be used by Way of the Fighter backers to receive £13 off a single order.
- RK-KS can be used by Relic Knights backers to receive £13 off a single order.
Super Dungeon: Legends Backers Codes:
- LEGENDS-KS can be used to receive £13 off a single order.
- DEVIL-KS can be used for a £18 discount on your first copy of Super Dungeon: Explore - Devil Island.
- EXPLORE-KS can be used for a £18 discount on your first copy of Super Dungeon: Explore - Print Edition.
If you backed more than one campaign you can use the codes for each campaign. (e.g. If you backed Relic Knights and Way of the Fighter you can use both codes, one on your first order and the other on your next order.) Only one code may be used per order and each code can only be used a single time. They cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Discount codes are associated with your Ninja Division account that was linked to your Kickstarter email. If you have problems using the code or accessing your account, please contact us.
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT
All accounts have been migrated from the old Soda Pop Miniatures store several months ago. We then migrated all UK and European accounts when the new Ninja Division UK site went live. If you can’t access your account, please contact us so we can resend you the activation e-mail. Don’t forget to check your spam folder, and if you use Gmail, your Promotions folder. Any older activation e-mails will no longer work, the links expire for security reasons.
UPDATING YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS
Rewards will be shipped to the shipping address showing on the Kickstarter order, not to the default address on your account, make sure they are current and have been updated if needed.
Please note that updating the default address on your account will not automatically update the shipping address on your Kickstarter order. Update your default address first and then contact us, we will apply the new address to your order.
AVAILABLE KICKSTARTER REWARDS
The rewards below are currently available for automatic fulfilment when you make an order through ninjadivision.com or ninjadivision.co.uk (as detailed above).
We have been able to manufacture these rewards due to the continued success of Masterclass! Thank you for your continued patience and support. We look forward to continuing to bring you exciting models for Super Dungeon and Relic Knights and complete fulfilment!
WAY OF THE FIGHTER REWARDS
- Alberdus x Super Dungeon
- Aurelia x Super Dungeon
- D’Shaun x Super Dungeon
- El Falcon x Super Dungeon
- Faris x Super Dungeon
- Jun x Super Dungeon
- Kasi x Super Dungeon
- Lumi and Zakkadia x Super Dungeon
- Ren x Super Dungeon
- Severina x Super Dungeon
- Songbird Candy and Twilight Cola x Super Dungeon
- Blazing Soul Candy
- El Falcon
- Lumi and Zakkadia
- Ying Pei
RELIC KNIGHTS REWARDS
Please note that some of the items below are not available for general sale because we want to ensure that we have the quantities required to prioritize backer reward fulfilment.
- Relic Knights: 2nd Edition Digest Rulebook
- Relic Knights Esper Deck (reordered at printer, they will be sent to you at no cost once they arrive, if you place an order while they are out of stock. Any other available rewards at that point will be added automatically to that shipment).
- Darkspace Calamity 2020 Unit Deck (delayed at printer, they will be sent to you at no cost once they arrive, if you place an order while they are out of stock. Any other available rewards at that point will be added automatically to that shipment).
- Black Dragons
- Codebreaker v.6 [Questing Knight]
- CSM Alex-117
- Diamond Corps Field Medic
- Leopold Magnus [Questing Knight]
- M8-Blitz Auto-Tank
- Sophia Drake
- Suspect 7
CERCI SPEED CIRCUIT
- Asger Faust
- Betty and Lug
- Faust’s Devils
- Hell's Belles
- Pit Crew
- Princess Malya [Relic Knight]
- Princess Malya [Questing Knight]
- Darkspace Hasami (1st wave is now allocated, more have been ordered)
- Har Ancient
- Hatriya Warriors
- Hounds of Nozuki
- Kasaro To Relic Knight
- Marikan To
- Mamaro To
- Candy [Relic Knight]
- Dan D. Starship
- Darkspace Hero of Time Candy (1st wave is now allocated, more have been ordered)
- Rhouss Fixer
- Austrican the Ogre
- Jeanne Romee [Questing Knight]
- Navarre Hauer
- Star Lancer
STAR NEBULA CORSAIRS
- Calico Kate [Relic Knight]
- Calico Kate [Questing Knight]
- Golden Vance [Questing Knight]
- Jenner the Seeker
- Rustbucket (1st wave is now allocated, more have been ordered)