Super Dungeon: Conquest Release!
Super Dungeon: Conquest is a fantasy skirmish game designed to be used with your collection of Super Dungeon miniatures. Conquest features a living rulebook that will expand and be updated with your feedback and the introduction of new Conquest miniatures.. You can download the current rulebook from the link below.
Over time, both the miniature range and the rules will grow to include new units, scenarios, equipment, abilities, spell lists, campaign rules, and even ways to create your own unique Heroes!
Super Dungeon: Conquest Starters
To make it as easy as possible to start playing Super Dungeon: Conquest we have created two starters that include all of the Super Dungeon miniatures you need to begin collecting and building your Conquest mercenary company.
The Sapphire Royal Army Starter includes:
- 1x Exclusive Shield Mage Leader
- 1x Royal Guard Commander which includes two head options and the choice of equipping the model with a crown sword or paladin hammer and a crown banner or shield, along with the option of an impressive helmet plume!
- 3x Royal Guard which include three head and body options, helmet plume, and the choice of equipping them with spears and shields or swords and shields.
- 3x Sapphire Nexus Points
The Amethyst House Von Drakk Starter includes:
- 1x Exclusive Amethyst Bonded Mage Leader
- 1x Dread Knight Commander which includes two head options and the choice of equipping the model with a hexblade and shield or an executioner axe
- 3x Boneheads which include three head and body options, and the choice of equipping them with spears and shields or swords and shields.
- 3x Amethyst Nexus Points
If you want to expand your company even more, you can pick up extra commanders, minions, and nexus points for your affinity separately!
Super Dungeon: Conquests represents an exciting new chapter in the growth of the Super Dungeon Masterclass miniature line and we can't wait to share all of the cool new miniatures and adventures with you!
For more information on Ninja Division contact:
- Ninja Division